Keto Diet Plan For 30 Days Free + PDF (2021)
Sample keto diet plan for weight loss
One point that many people like about the keto diet program is that it is optional to choose the foods that are included in a sample ketogenic diet program. “One of the biggest benefits of a keto diet is that you no longer need to follow the calorie intake like other diets,” explains DrAxe.com, author of the best-selling book Eat Dirt.
Since eating more fat and protein is on your keto diet , you will most likely feel satisfied and energized throughout the day. This naturally makes you less inclined to eat more food. “Of course, this does not mean that the pursuit of food in a sample ketogenic diet is not considered!”
“Some people may consider calories as a useful tool to have more control over the foods they eat ,But in a keto diet, this care is not necessary.” says Dr. Axe. Especially if your goal is not to lose weight and you are trying to have a healthier body, this model of not following the keto diet sample will help you more.
Free keto diet plan for 7 days
Here is a healthy 7-day diet plan to start your keto diet. You can change these foods and snacks to your liking, but you should be careful not to consume more than 50 grams carbohydrates per day.
|week day / meals||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner||Snack|
|Monday||Omelette with mushrooms, broccoli, pepper||Avocado egg salad with onions, spices, served with lettuce leaves.||Chicken breast with cauliflower rice, Brussels sprout salad with spices||Cheese slices with pepper
|Tuesday||Smoothie containing almond milk, walnut butter, spinach, chia seeds, protein powder||Shrimp avocado salad with tomatoes, feta cheese, lemon juice, olive oil||Garlic butter steak with mushrooms, asparagus||A boiled egg
Flax crackers with cheese
|Wednesday||2 eggs fried in butter, with avocado, blackberry||Grilled salmon mixed with a leafy vegetables salad along with tomatoes||Chicken breast with cauliflower and green beans||Cheese slices and bell peppers|
|Thursday||Chopped eggs with jalapeno, green onion, tomato mixed with sunflower seeds.||Tuna salad with tomatoes, avocado and macadamia nuts||Meat with ordinary vegetables with starch||Some berries with nuts|
|Friday||Yogurt with granulo keto||Lean beef burger with guacamole salad, tomatoes||Fried chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, bell peppers, with homemade sata sauce||Eggs with vegetable muffins|
|Saturday||Egg muffins with cheddar cheese, spinach, dried tomatoes||Cauliflower soup with pieces of meat or soy cheese||Vegetable shrimp with zucchini sauce and noodles||Roast turkey, cucumber, and fried cheese.
Celery and pepper stalks with guacamole
|Sunday (low fiber)||Chopped eggs with vegetables with pumpkin eggs||Chicken Mayonnaise Salad with Cucumber, Avocado, Tomato, Almond and Onion||Beef stew prepared with mushrooms, onions, celery, herbs, broth||Smoothie with almond milk, coconut butter, chia seeds and spinach, olives|
Keto diet plan sample for 14 days
If you are not new to starting a ketogenic diet plan, you can do this 14-day plan. We will first introduce you to a items list you need to prepare for this 14-day keto diet plan, and then a complete keto diet plan that you can move forward with.
The first is the standard keto diet plan, and the other is to modify the standard diet plan to meet your specific needs. The purpose of this diet plan is to provide general guidelines for people who are following a ketogenic diet plan for weight loss. Note that these foods can vary significantly depending on gender, weight, activity level, and specific nutritional needs. It is best to look for a registered diet for a keto diet plan sample that suits your specific dietary needs.
Items to be prepared include: meat, eggs, salmon, bacon, chicken, sausage, green leafy vegetables, avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, spinach, lemons, strawberries, cabbage, coconut oil, oil Avocados, butter, canola oil, cream cheeses, hard cheeses such as cheddar, sour cream, goat cheese, a variety of spices and mayonnaise, macadamia nuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, pine nuts and more.
Keto diet plan sample for week 1
|Day / Meals||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner|
|Monday||Bacon and eggs cooked in its fat||Grilled beef, berry, arugula, pesto sauce, olive plate||Shrimp, tomatoes, avocado salad with olive oil|
|Tuesday||Frittata with broccoli||Turkey slices, almonds, avocados, cucumbers, blueberries||Lamb skewers with vegetable butter|
|Wednesday||Chop the chopped eggs in butter with the tomatoes, coriander||Salami, mayo, noodle cheese, radish, avocado, olive oil||Chicken salad on lettuce with tomatoes|
|Thursday||Boiled eggs with mayonnaise||Chicken salad with vegetables and olive oil||Fried chicken, cabbage with mayonnaise|
|Friday||Eggplant fried in olive oil with egg||Salami, roasted peppers, mixed green salad||Brussels sprouts cooked with salmon and pesto sauce|
|Saturday||Omelette with two eggs, spinach and mushrooms cooked in coconut oil.||Chicken salad, green leafy vegetables with tomatoes mixed by boiled olive oil||Dried salmon, a green salad mixed with avocado, olive oil|
|Sunday||Two eggs fried in olive oil, 1/2 avocado with tomatoes||Bacon-lettuce, tomatoes||Chopped beef, homemade tomato sauce|
Keto diet plan sample for week 2
|Day / Meals||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner|
|Monday||Blackberries, strawberry smoothie with coconut milk, lemon juice||2 boiled eggs, noodle cheese, avocado slices, cucumber, cottage cheese||Serve the chicken kebab with cooked Parmesan cheese|
|Tuesday||Two eggs fried in olive oil||Tuna salad with mixed vegetables and a handful of raspberries, olive oil||Chicken fried in canola oil|
|Wednesday||Low carb blueberry pancakes (eggs + cream cheese + butter + almond flour + oat fiber + lemon peel + baking powder + blueberries)||Fried chicken and broccoli, two pieces of cheese, celery and cream sweetening sauce||Asparagus, blueberries, bacon|
|Thursday||Cook eggs with tomatoes and sausages||Smoked fish, a plate of avocado||Avocado Salad|
|Friday||Green smoothie (avocado oil + MCT oil + cucumber + spinach + parsley + hemp seed + turmeric + lemon)||Chicken salad sandwich, macadamia nuts, blackberries||Pumpkin lasagna (beef + mozzarella + parmesan + zucchini slices)|
|Saturday||Huevos rancheros (fried egg with tomato salsa, avocado and sour cream next to it)||Pepper, cream cheese roll, celery slices, cherry tomatoes, almonds||Beef in a creamy sauce, steamed pumpkin|
|Sunday||Keto Coconut Porridge (Coconut Flour + Egg + Coconut Oil + Coconut Cream Mixed in a Pot - Try This Recipe) and Raspberries||Bacon, avocado, sweet French onion sandwich with almonds, blueberries||Fried pork in a pan|
Keto diet plan for beginners
For beginners who want to know more about the keto diet, we suggest that you read the article: ketogenic diet. You can also experiment with the keto diet plan for a week mentioned above and then apply for custom keto diet.
video about a keto diet for beginners:
Free keto diet plan for women 14 days
Keto diet plan for women week 1
|Day / Meals||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner|
|Monday||Half prepared with butter with a few lettuce leaves||Roast chicken with yogurt||Hamburger with ketogenic bread|
|Tuesday||Boiled eggs with coffee or tea||Tuna salad with cucumber||Pumpkin pasta with stir-fried meatballs|
|Wednesday||Cheese omelette with tea||Pumpkin pasta with stir-fried meatballs||Cauliflower Salad|
|Thursday||Smoothie (Almond Milk + Peanut Butter + Favorite Vegetables + Favorite Protein Powder)||Chicken and mushroom dumplings with spinach and tomato salad||Lettuce salad with cheese and almonds (or walnuts)|
|Friday||Egg salad||Chicken and mushroom dumplings||Cauliflower and Cheese Grilled Steak|
|Saturday||Pepper fried eggs||Pepper, cream cheese roll, celery slices, cherry tomatoes, almonds||Diet Caesar Salad|
|Sunday||Vegetable omelette||Diet Caesar Salad||Fried pork in a pan|
Many foods are repeated on consecutive days of the keto diet. This choice is made with the aim of reducing the time required for cooking.
Keto diet plan for women week 2
|Day / Meals||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner|
|Monday||Egg salad||Pumpkin with minced meat||Creamy cauliflower soup|
|Tuesday||Almond and strawberry milk smoothie||Pumpkin with minced meat||Fish burger with grilled cheese and vegetables|
|Wednesday||Boiled eggs with vegetables||Fish burger with grilled cheese and vegetables||Mini pizza with cauliflower paste|
|Thursday||Eat fried eggs with cheese and vegetables||Chicken shawarma on lettuce leaves||Mini pizza with cauliflower paste|
|Friday||Tomato omelette||Chicken shawarma on lettuce leaves||Greek salad|
|Saturday||Milk and blackberry (or strawberry) smoothie||Grilled salmon with spinach salad||Roasted chicken|
|Sunday||Fried eggs with zucchini||Grilled chicken with salad||Fried pork in a pan|
Snacks selection in keto diet plan
In keto diet plan 14-days mentioned above, you can use two snacks every day in addition to the main meals. It is better to have one of the keto snacks in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Choosing a snack in this diet may seem difficult. Because the foods we usually eat for snacks are mostly high in carbohydrates. For example, chips, cakes and biscuits all have a lot of carbohydrates. Even fruits like bananas are forbidden in the keto diet.
You might say I’m not a snack person at all. But when you start a new slimming diet, such as the keto diet, you must have several keto foods with you at all times. Because you may suddenly be overwhelmed by hunger. You do not want to leave your diet because of hunger. Do not worry, there are many healthy and delicious foods like nuts that you can use as a snack. The following is a list that you can use to choose a ketogenic snack.
The best options for ketogenic snacks
- sunflower seed
- Cheese mushrooms
- Celery and bell peppers with avocado sauce (guacamole)
- High-fat yogurt with walnuts
- Diet smoothie
- Boiled egg
- Cheese, cucumber and walnuts
- Pumpkin chips
If you have used the keto diet plan mentioned above for two weeks and during this time you feel its effect on your weight, you can easily continue the diet. You do not need to repeat the same diet plan. You can use a variety of foods with variations. Most meat dishes, dairy products, nuts and salads are suitable for the keto diet. So you have many choices. Try to choose a keto diet plan in a variety of ways.you can get your custom keto diet here.
Best keto diet plan for weight loss in the world
Except for the ones mentioned in the previous section, you should have a custom keto diet to start and go through the initial route to reduce potential risks. For example, many people ignorantly and unfamiliarly enter this diet and disrupt the function of all their kidneys because of the mistakes they make.
In addition, people at risk for heart disease should avoid this diet, or consult their doctor before trying it. Many foods in the keto diet contain saturated fat. In addition, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding are among those for whom a ketogenic diet plan is not recommended. People who are not in these groups can start this diet on a calculated basis.
If you do not know exactly where to start, you can get your custom keto diet here, which has been customized to suit your circumstances. Choose a great program to start this diet and choose Enter the world of health and wellness.
Important points about this diet
While we mentioned these points on keto diet page, we also mention them here for more emphasis.
- Reduce stress: Chronic stress severely impairs your body’s ability to enter the ketosis phase. This is because stress hormones raise your blood sugar levels and ultimately prevent you from burning fat for energy. If you are currently experiencing high levels of stress during this time of your life, starting a ketogenic diet plan is not a good idea. It is best to start this nutrition program when you can minimize stress.
- Prioritize your sleep: Poor sleep increases stress hormones amount in your body. As explained above, this can prevent the body from functioning properly to burn fat. Maintaining a proper sleep schedule along with a keto diet sample will help improve your sleep quality.
- Add more salt to your diet: We’ve always heard it said on TV and doctors that you should eat less salt, but remember that this is true of normal diets. You need more salt in a low-carb ketogenic diet. This is because a normal diet high in carbohydrates also raises insulin levels in the body. When insulin levels are high, the kidneys store more sodium, which can be problematic.
- Exercise: Maintaining a regular exercise program, along with staying true to the keto diet plan for weight loss, increases your body’s ketone levels and helps you to be more active. To enter the ketosis phase, your body must get rid of any glucose in your body. Exercising your body burns a variety of energies, including carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids. When you exercise more, your body will reduce more storing these items.
- skip breakfast: If you are not hungry, you do not have to eat breakfast. You can just have a cup of tea or coffee with a little milk. It has been observed that most people have decreased appetite on a ketogenic diet. For this reason, they can easily skip a meal. This is especially true of breakfast. Skipping a meal speeds up the effectiveness of the keto diet and is effective for slimming and weight loss.
- Make more food: Make as many as two meals and eat half as dinner. This way you only need to cook once a day.
- Freeze leftovers: Most keto recipes can be frozen. So you can put leftovers in the freezer and heat them on other days. So you may not even have to cook every day.
- You can eat repetitive foods: If you love fried eggs or grilled chicken, you can use your favorite food more than once during the diet. It is important that the food you choose is low in carbohydrates.
- Eat simple foods without the need for cooking: Do you not have the patience to go to the kitchen and turn on the gas at all? No worries. In keto diet plan and similar diets, you can use foods that do not need to be cooked. Eat tuna. Chop the raw vegetables and serve with some mayonnaise or cream cheese. You can also pre-boil a few eggs and put them in the refrigerator. At dinner, eat one or two eggs with cheese and vegetables.
Who should not try keto diet plan?
The Keto diet is suitable for almost everyone and is safe. But there are three groups people who may experience rapid weight loss and sudden changes in blood sugar. Therefore, dieting is not recommended for these people:
- People taking insulin or any diabetes medication.
- People taking blood pressure medication.
- Women who breastfeed.
*Pregnant women are also strongly advised to consult their doctor before get keto diet plan
Prohibited foods in the ketogenic diet
In addition to the foods listed in your shopping list, along with the plan described in this article, there are some food items that should be left out altogether, which we introduced below. These foods include:
- All breads (such as whole grains) and whole grains are starchy
- All beans
- Cakes and sweets, chocolates, candies
- Ice cream, creams, condensed milk, soy milk, sweeteners, juices
- Potatoes, onions, carrots and the like
- Corn oil, margarine, vegetable oil
must read >> 29 ways to lose weight without exercise
The exercise effect along with diet
As mentioned, one of the most important things staying true to a ketogenic diet plan is that you need to exercise regularly. When your body gets rid of glycogen storage, it looks for other forms of fuel to get the energy it needs (in a ketogenic diet) through ketosis and burning stored fat.
If you want to make a regular schedule for your workouts, make sure your workouts include hard workouts and easy low-intensity workouts. Like walking or jogging. This arrangement helps you to balance your blood sugar and allows the body to enter the ketosis phase without difficulty. You can adjust your light and heavy exercise program on a daily basis.
It is true that the ketogenic diet plan for weight loss can seem a little difficult at first glance and by reading more about it, If you can stay to your diet for 21 days, you will not want to use another diet.