Keto food recepie Sausage stuffed peppers!
This will always be one of my favorite meals. Keto or not, this is a crowd pleaser. Super hearty, full of flavor, and just really ridiculous good.
Recipe (we double the batch to feed our savage children. Feel free to cut in half):
1. In a large skillet, brown 2 lbs of ground sausage. (We like Jimmy dean). Don’t drain it.
2. Add in two 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
3. Add in 2 cans of Rotel (we only used 1 today). Don’t drain them.
4. Add in 1 cup shredded cheese (any kind). Mix until well combined.
5. Cut your bell peppers in half, lengthwise. Remove the seeds and veins. Stuff each pepper with about 1/2 cup of the sausage mixture. Repeat until they are all filled.
6. Put the peppers into a 9×13 glass pan. Top the peppers with some more shredded cheese and bake on 350° until the cheese melts! (Lower and slower if you want the peppers soft).
Yes, this is the same(ish) recipe for crack dip. Just stuffed in some larger peppers and with more cheese. 🤤
Eating one meal has really helped me keep my eating under control. I got into some bad habits earlier in the year and I’ve been able to correct it with OMAD (one meal a day). Let me just remind you that if eating one meal a day sounds asinine to you, don’t worry! You don’t have to do what I do. I always encourage people to do what works for you and no one else. Don’t be afraid to try different approaches!